FYI I am on org 9.1.4 and am still seeing this issue. -- Steen On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 2:26 PM Arne Babenhauserheide wrote: > Dear Bastien, > > Thank you for your answer! I’ll check whether the update resolves this. > > > (and I’m sorry for the empty subject, I copied the email from Emacs, > since I do not have mail sending from emacs configured at work, and I > forgot to copy the subject). > > Best wishes, > Arne > > Bastien writes: > > > Dear Arne, > > > > there was a temporary glitch in earlier version of Org about this, > > please upgrade Org to 9.1.12 through the package system and let us > > know if you still have this issue. > > > > Thanks! > > > -- > Unpolitisch sein > heißt politisch sein > ohne es zu merken >