* org-agenda-todo obliterates my windows
@ 2019-08-29 17:05 Phil Regier
From: Phil Regier @ 2019-08-29 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've been ignoring this for a long time, but it's getting more disruptive
as more of my daily life lives in emacs/org; I've tried a little blind
hacking and only managed to make things worse, and I feel like I'm missing
something easy and obvious.

Is there any way to just open my org-agenda-todo items in the /current/
window, or even just any window that already happens to be open, without
modifying, splitting, or above all deleting any others?

Sorry if this has been discussed already; I tried searching my list folder
(and admit I don't do a good job of following the list in the first place)
but keep coming up empty.

* Re: org-agenda-todo obliterates my windows
@ 2019-08-29 18:18 ` Jack Kamm
From: Jack Kamm @ 2019-08-29 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phil Regier, emacs-orgmode

> Is there any way to just open my org-agenda-todo items in the /current/
> window, or even just any window that already happens to be open, without
> modifying, splitting, or above all deleting any others?

Does customizing the variable org-agenda-window-setup (e.g. by setting
it to 'current-window) solve this?

* Re: org-agenda-todo obliterates my windows
@ 2019-08-29 20:03   ` Phil Regier
From: Phil Regier @ 2019-08-29 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jack Kamm; +Cc: emacs-orgmode