Hello, I'm interested for a meetup. kinou 2012/1/31 Christian Egli > Hi all > > I'm trying to figure out what talks and DevRooms I should go to at > FOSDEM and I was wondering if some fellow orgers are going to be there. > Maybe we could meet for a chat, for dinner or even some hacking. > Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a GNU devroom this year. Is there > any interest for a meetup? > > Thanks > Christian > > -- > Christian Egli > Swiss Library for the Blind, Visually Impaired and Print Disabled > Grubenstrasse 12, CH-8045 Zürich, Switzerland > > >