I'm looking for a relatively straightforward way to export content from one org file to a separate org file or org-mode buffer. I've got the org exporter bit working I can create the sparse tree based on a given tag with no problem. But, when I export it using 'visible only' what I get is headlines only. There are a fair number of headlines with content below the headline like this: ** NOTES a whole buch of stuff here that I would like to export as well as well as a lot of clocking information. Any ideas? Example process C-c / <- create sparse tree C-c C-e <-bring up dispatcher C-v <-export visible only, if I don't do this I get the whole file, not the sparse tree O O <-export to org buffer Thanks! Subhan -- Subhan Michael Tindall | Software Developer | smt@rentrakmail.com RENTRAK | www.rentrak.com | NASDAQ: RENT