For many commands, I find it helpful to first learn their names before learning their keybindings. The org-mode guide does not include command names. I want to add command names into the org-mode guide. I have attached an example of such an addition. The changes in the first commit might be later dropped as it might be better to add command names only in the command lists. This addition might not be appropriate for the org-mode guide, as it is already covered by the org-mode manual, but I would have found it very useful if the names of the commands were included.