Ho! I was thinking that giving the more details will eliminated doubts and misunderstanding. So to be clear enough, there was two questions in my previous message: 1/ In E-LISP, how to parse a directory containing Org files and import them with the "#+INCLUDE" function? I used those two functions. They parsed the directory and listed the org files. But my lake of skills in elisp programming is obvious! #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :exports results (let ((default-directory "~/path/to/the/directory/posts/")) (file-expand-wildcards "?org")) #+END_SRC #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :exports results (directory-files "~/path/to/the/directory/posts/" nil "\\.org\\'") #+END_SRC 2/ When I use "#+INCLUDE" for org files, the exporter mixed the hierarchy in the HTML generated. Each time I used ":minlevel 1" as argument but the exporter seem to create a sub-level of hierarchy, which doesn't represent the true hierarchy in the imported org files? Is it a bug? I hope it's minimal enough now! Thanks Bastien for Org Mode and helps! Basile 2012/10/27 Bastien > Hi Flammable (!), > > flammable project writes: > > > If someone can help me to do this I will really appreciate! > > I think we will be able to help with a more limited example. > Keep it minimal, if possible... > > Thanks in advance, > > -- > Bastien >