Hi, Here is what I usely do, I ommit (left blank) the content beside the #+TITLE: option. Maybe it will help you! Regards, Basile 2013/6/3 * > Dear list > > When exporting an Org-mode file to HTML, I have noticed the following: > the first child of the div with id=content is an h1 heading enclosing > the filename (minus extension), or the value of TITLE keyword. > > How can I keep HTML export from producing this h1 heading? > > For instance say I have a homepage.org file, and that I export this > file to HTML with default settings. In the exported HTML file, I would > find the following snippet: > > >

homepage

> > For what I'm doing, it would be better if the exported file didn't > include the line >

homepage