update : replacing sbe with org-sbe in my org files seems to work around this… On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 7:16 PM, Avi goz wrote: > Hi all > > afaik, this was the chain of events : > 1. I updated yasnippets. afterwards a lot of org normal behaviour (like > exporting and sbe ) changed. > 2. after tinkering I decided to just compile the same version of > cocoa-emacs I had from scratch, but I could not use sbe from tblfm . > 3. I d/l the latest version from http://emacsformacosx.com > still to no avail.. > > before all this , I could run my sbe commands with no problem. > > any ideas? > > thanks... >