* Remove file to original state after org-capture-kill?
@ 2021-04-15  5:25 arozbiz
From: arozbiz @ 2021-04-15  5:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

I have an org-capture template that looks like this:

'(("j" "Journal"
  entry (file+headline find-file-function "Journal")
  "* %?")

(I create separate Org files for each day, which the find-file-function
returns the path for.)

If I call org-capture "j" on a file that doesn't have a "Journal" headline,
it will create one for me (the desired behavior). But if I abort the
org-capture the "Journal" headline will not be deleted. Is there a way to
change this? I.e., I would like, after I call org-capture-kill, for the
file to return to the state it was before I called org-capture.

Thanks,
Alan