I have an org-capture template that looks like this: '(("j" "Journal" entry (file+headline find-file-function "Journal") "* %?") (I create separate Org files for each day, which the find-file-function returns the path for.) If I call org-capture "j" on a file that doesn't have a "Journal" headline, it will create one for me (the desired behavior). But if I abort the org-capture the "Journal" headline will not be deleted. Is there a way to change this? I.e., I would like, after I call org-capture-kill, for the file to return to the state it was before I called org-capture. Thanks, Alan