* Error when unfolding trees and when mobileorg push
@ 2014-01-20 17:21 JBash
From: JBash @ 2014-01-20 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Mode

Orgmode list,

I am getting the following error when unfolding certain trees (I believe
this is only trees that have the PROPERTIES tag added automatically by
mobileorg), and also when pushing files for mobileorg.  My search for this
in the archives has not turned up anything as yet, and as my lisp skills
are not up to the task, I am wondering if anyone would be able to help
determine the cause of my problem and point me towards a solution.

Many thanks,
Jerry

---------------------

byte-code: Wrong number of arguments: #[(tree data) "Ã\bÄH >„
$‡" [tree cl-struct-avl-tree--tags data avl-tree--do-delete 0 error
"avl-tree--cmpfun accessing a non-avl-tree-" 2 "avl-tree--dummyroot
accessing a non-avl-tree-" 1] 5
("/usr/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree.elc" . 14221)], 4

------------------------

* Re: Error when unfolding trees and when mobileorg push
@ 2014-01-20 18:08 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2014-01-20 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: JBash; +Cc: emacs-orgmode Mode

Hello,

JBash <bashveank@gmail.com> writes:

> I am getting the following error when unfolding certain trees (I believe
> this is only trees that have the PROPERTIES tag added automatically by
> mobileorg), and also when pushing files for mobileorg.  My search for this
> in the archives has not turned up anything as yet, and as my lisp skills
> are not up to the task, I am wondering if anyone would be able to help
> determine the cause of my problem and point me towards a solution.
>
> Many thanks,
> Jerry
>
> ---------------------
>
> byte-code: Wrong number of arguments: #[(tree data) "Ã\bÄH >„
> $‡" [tree cl-struct-avl-tree--tags data avl-tree--do-delete 0 error
> "avl-tree--cmpfun accessing a non-avl-tree-" 2 "avl-tree--dummyroot
> accessing a non-avl-tree-" 1] 5
> ("/usr/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree.elc" . 14221)], 4

Org uses a cache mechanism built over avl-tree library, which was
included in Emacs 23.1. I realize that `avl-tree-delete' signature
changed between Emacs 23.1 and Emacs 24.1.

The problem should be gone. Thank you for reporting it.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Error when unfolding trees and when mobileorg push
@ 2014-01-20 21:06   ` JBash
From: JBash @ 2014-01-20 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode Mode

Thanks Nicolas.

The problem I had with unfolding is now gone.

However, when pushing to mobileorg, I now am getting:

Symbol's function definition is void: avl-tree-mapc

Thanks,
Jerry

@ 2014-01-21 17:19     ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2014-01-21 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: JBash; +Cc: emacs-orgmode Mode

Hello,

JBash <bashveank@gmail.com> writes:

> However, when pushing to mobileorg, I now am getting:
>
> Symbol's function definition is void: avl-tree-mapc

It appears that `avl-tree-mapc' doesn't exist in Emacs 23's avl-tree.
I pushed a workaround in master. This is only temporary as I plan to
rewrite the part of the cache using it (i.e., the synchronization) soon.

Thank you for the report.

Nicolas Goaziou