It's working great for me to. I was able to test 2 way synch, so far with a very simple case, and it worked fine. Thanks very much. Jerry On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM, David Engster wrote: > I just pushed a pretty big update to org-caldav. Get it at > > https://github.com/dengste/org-caldav > > The short story: org-caldav now does proper two-way syncing. It's pretty > much a rewrite, actually. If you're already using org-caldav, you will > have to start from scratch after updating. > > Please read the README before using this version. Most notably, > org-caldav will set org-icalendar-store-UID when doing the iCalendar > export, so every entry with an activate timestamp will get an ID > property like this: > > :PROPERTIES: > :ID: 6cdf8805-8d1a-46ac-94fc-d225cac5f098 > :END: > > If you don't want this, do not use this package. > > Please report bugs here or in the github tracker. And please have > backups. > > -David > >