Hi, (comment-line) function (bound to C-x C-; by default) seems to have a bug. Normally, with pointer on a line, if I do C-x C-; - it comments the current line. In org-mode, it adds comment at the end of the line. For instance, I have the following verilog file (sth.sv) (line numbers for clarity only): 1: program sth; 2: input sth_else; 3: endprogram If I press C-x C-; on line 2, it becomes: program sth; // input sth_else; endprogram However, if I have the following in org mode: 1: #+BEGIN_SRC verilog :tangle cache.sv 2: program sth; 3: input sth_else; 4: endprogram 5: #+END_SRC Pressing C-x C-; with pointer on line 3 transforms it to: 1: #+BEGIN_SRC verilog :tangle sth.sv 2: program sth; 3: input sth_else; // 4: endprogram 5: #+END_SRC bug or a feature? If latter, how do I comment current line in org-babel? Dushyant