Thanks Robert. Everything is working perfectly now! On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Robert Klein wrote: > Hi Brent, > > On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 08:32:27 -0700 > Brent Goodrick wrote: > > > > > I noted that even browsing to the website at https://orgmode.org > > required me to add a certificate exception to my browser. > > [rest deleted] > > thanks a lot for the information. > > It seems the certificate for the web site expired. I managed to renew > the certificate, so everything should work again as expected. > > The automatic renewal of certificates doesn't work at the moment, so we > might encounter the issue again in a couple of months. > > I'll try to find a solution in the meantime. > > Best regards > Robert > > >