Hi Nicolas, All of that sounds reasonable. Thanks for the reply. -Brent On Sun, Apr 8, 2018, 9:43 AM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Brent Goodrick writes: > > > First, it may be a separate "bug" that org-return cannot recognize the > > multi-line Org link. > > Fixed. Thank you. > > > I don't know one way or the other for that, but instead I am arguing > > that org mode's fill paragraph function should never break the line > > right in the middle of the link. > > I disagree. Link descriptions can be arbitrarily long and Org should be > able to fill them. We could improve the fontification, however (e.g., > not using link face on blanks at the beginning of a line). > > > Instead the whole link should be treated as a word. To illustrate the > > fix, I have appended my own function to `fill-nobreak-predicate' to > > prevent the breakages > > I think this is the way to go: prevent filling in your own config. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >