Hello Nicolas, Thanks you so much for trying to reproduce my observation. I see the discrepancy that you have uncovered... It seems that to reproduce the problem, the drawer must be inside the body of a headlined section. So, simply adding a headline above the drawer should allow you to reproduce the problem. For example: * Testing drawer that closes unexpectedly :mydrawer: - Plain list item with children + some notes here + and here + some more here :end: Looking forward to hearing again from you. Kind Regards, /Mitch On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 3:32 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Mitch Norcross writes: > > > * ISSUE: Org Mode Drawer Folds Unexpectedly > > > > ** Issue Description > > > > - Org Mode Drawers fold (unexpected) when user attempts to unfold a > plain > > list item within the drawer after having folded it. > > > > ** Steps To Reproduce the Bug > > > > - Steps > > 1) Create a plain list with some hierarchy in it > > 2) Put the list in a drawer > > 3) Unfold the drawer > > 4) Fold a list item that has children > > 5) Try to unfold the list item that that you folded > > - Notice that the drawer then folds, unexpectedly > > > > :mydrawer: > > - Plain list item with children > > + some notes here > > + and here > > + some more here > > :end: > > I cannot reproduce it. > > More explicitly, I copied the drawer above in a new file. I folded the > top item, then immediately unfolded it. The drawer didn't move. > > Am I missing something? > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou 0x80A93738 >