Emacs : GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2022-09-12 Package: Org mode version 9.6 This commit [[https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=3502ce2dbb29b70cdbb978d144322d48cb00f26d][ox-odt: Fix newlines replaced by spaces in Han script]] brings in a strange bug. Exporting ODT produces an unexpected space inserted into each line. Eg, the simplest code (a consecutive line conposed of two contiguous lines) #+begin_src org 那时,天下人的口音、言语都是一样。 那时,天下人的口音、言语都是一样。 #+end_src will produce following text: #+begin_example 那时,天下人的口音、言语都是一样。那 时,天下人的口音、言语都是一样。 #+end_example Notice the second sentence, the space in `那 时'. The space seems to be inserted randomly. With more detailed example (provided as attachment), I find that only one space were inserted into each consecutive line, at nearly middle of the whole line. If I manually change the code of this commit back to previous implementation, these unexpected spaces disappear.