* Export from org-mode to latex from the commandline
@ 2022-02-10 10:51 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2022-02-10 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Re: Export from org-mode to latex from the commandline
@ 2022-02-11  6:31 ` Corwin Brust
From: Corwin Brust @ 2022-02-11  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sharon Kimble; +Cc: Org-mode

Hi Sharon,

> Could this be customised to export from org-mode to latex, and then
> subsequently I build the pdf file from the already converted latex using
> my program 'pdfbuild'?

I'm not sure how helpful this is, but I have a small "project" that I
include with other projects that use git for version control.  This
contains a shell script (used as a git-post-commit hook, in my case)
as well as an elisp script called under --batch mode. Together, these
export README.org into README.{md, pdf, txt} each time I check in a
give project that uses them.  I suspect these might not be too
difficult to adapt to your use-case.

https://git.sr.ht/~mplscorwin/org-git-hooks

HTH
Corwin