On Sat, May 6, 2023, 01:26 Adham Omran wrote: > >> I want to add command names into the org-mode guide. I have attached > >> an example of such an addition. > > > > Will it be useful? > > > > Technically, adding the command name will increase the Org Guide size, > > which is a bit against its idea of compactness. > > Wouldn't it just put additional information on the same line as the > keybinding? > This was my thought, also. > > > On the other hand, new users may benefit from seeing the command names > > alongside with the bindings, especially users of pre-packages Emacs > > where the bindings may be shadowed by evil-mode and the likes. > > > > WDYT? > I think this would result in a more coherent experience between the > manuals as the Emacs manual and Org mode manual both provide command names > for most of the keybindings. > +1 Especially, I think new spacemacs and doom users starting out with evil.el will appreciate knowing the extended command names.