What's involved in 'rebooting' the project? Are the various owners of the iPhone and Android packages on this list? I'm not a coder at all, but I've administratively managed software projects before. I'm more than happy to do what I know how to do -- which is mostly send out emails asking people if they can help do stuff? On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 8:07 PM, Ashton Kemerling wrote: > I did some digging into that a few months ago. While I'm not an > experienced iOS dev, I flailed about for a few weeks trying to add > deadline parsing and failed miserably. > > I'm fairly convinced that most of the code is either super platform > specific or in need of replacing with easier to maintain & test > components. > > > -- > Ashton Kemerling > >