On 11/8/16, cesar mena wrote: > i just tried this on maint, and it does show up in the time grid as > well. are you running it with today only in the agenda? i.e. not weekly. i am still getting the bug in org maint, with debian jessie emacs 24.4.1. here is the mce. i did: put this in $dorg/computer--a.org (loaded in my testcase) *********** NEXT xyzzy test (make this be a date that is before today; it should show up in agenda time grid) SCHEDULED: <2016-11-07 Mon 17:00> cd to $delorgsrc put head on maint confirm status is clean make cleanall make oldorg run my testcase (attached) -Q shows today only in agenda result: what it shows is the task with 3x (i.e. scheduled section, not time grid) this is the bug interestingly, if i run org-agenda a, which shows a whole week then the same, single task shows in TWO places time grid scheduled section -- The Kafka Pandemic: http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY can get it. Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW. UPDATE 2016-10: home, but not fully free