* org-todo does not take into account quasi-todo-keywords
@ 2012-11-17  1:10 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2012-11-17  1:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

*** COMMENT MAYBE COMMENT MAYBE COMMENT hi

If you change the todo keyword on a commented item, it puts in front.
If you comment an item, it puts in front.

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is no hope without action.

* Re: org-todo does not take into account quasi-todo-keywords
@ 2012-12-22 19:17 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-12-22 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Samuel,

> *** COMMENT MAYBE COMMENT MAYBE COMMENT hi
>
> If you change the todo keyword on a commented item, it puts in front.
> If you comment an item, it puts in front.

This is now fixed, thanks.

I wonder what behavior is preferrable in this case: just ignore the
COMMENT string (which is now what Org does) or to delete it -- which
is what a user might expect when _updating_ a TODO state.

What do you think?

--
 Bastien

* Re: org-todo does not take into account quasi-todo-keywords
@ 2012-12-24  2:18   ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2012-12-24  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 12/22/12, Bastien <bzg@altern.org> wrote:
> This is now fixed, thanks.

Thanks, Bastien.

> I wonder what behavior is preferrable in this case: just ignore the
> COMMENT string (which is now what Org does) or to delete it -- which
> is what a user might expect when _updating_ a TODO state.
>
> What do you think?

I prefer skipping here for orthogonality, so all is well.

Samuel