From: Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com>
To: Shironeko <shironeko@tesaguri.club>
Cc: Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Idea for handling timezones
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 17:53:54 -0700	[thread overview]

what i proposed is this.  which uses text properties.  it might not
suit your needs, but might be a workaround.  at least it is a
brainstorm.  suitable for wrapping fish.

1] convert all your tses to utc [exercise for the reader]
2] make org's idea of time be utc [there /might/ be code]
3] make org display local time and tz [see below]

3 is customizable: (info "(org) Custom time format")

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html