* indent c-c -?
@ 2014-06-30 20:26 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2014-06-30 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

i mark headlines then do c-c -.  i get this:

- 1
- 2

i would like this:

  - 1
  - 2

is there such a command?  if not, how does one write it?

thanks.

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.

* Re: indent c-c -?
@ 2014-06-30 20:46 ` Grant Rettke
From: Grant Rettke @ 2014-06-30 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

https://github.com/emacsmirror/multiple-cursors

is what I use for doing that specific thing
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson

@ 2014-06-30 21:12   ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2014-06-30 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Grant Rettke; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

i don't want to invoke a separate command.  i want c-c - to indent by 2 spaces.

@ 2014-07-27 14:56 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-07-27 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Samuel,

> i mark headlines then do c-c -.  i get this:
>
> - 1
> - 2
>
> i would like this:
>
>   - 1
>   - 2

Put the cursor at the beginning of the non-indented item then hit
S-M-<right> twice to "demote" the list by two indentation levels.

HTH,

--
 Bastien

* Re: indent c-c -?
@ 2014-07-28 22:29   ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2014-07-28 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

hi bastien,

On 7/27/14, Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:
>> i would like this:
>>
>>   - 1
>>   - 2
>
> Put the cursor at the beginning of the non-indented item then hit
> S-M-<right> twice to "demote" the list by two indentation levels.

that is how to do it manually.  what i want is how to do it every time
i do c-c - on a set of entries, automatically.