From: Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com>
To: Marcin Borkowski <mbork@mbork.pl>
Cc: tomas@tuxteam.de, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Docstrings and literate programming (good practices?)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 00:13:30 -0700	[thread overview]

my dry sensibilities say don't write ht same thing in the manual that
is well written in the docstring.  idk the issues however, other than
that once you do it in two places murphy's law says they will get out
of sync.

but surely an extractor could look for an interactive spec and things
like htat could subset the functions and text.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com