* Automatically use Heading Content as EXPORT_FILE_NAME?
@ 2022-04-26 15:54 Tim Visher
From: Tim Visher @ 2022-04-26 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Everyone,

Is  there a way to automatically use the text content of the current
Heading as the EXPORT_FILE_NAME? AFAICT there isn't.

I tend to do most of my Org writing in a few 'mono files' (like todo.org or
wiki.org). I then set my export options to default to subtree and visible
contents etc.

The resulting file is always named after the whole mono file though. Given
my usage pattern it would be awesome if it instead could default to the
current heading text.

Is that something others would be interested in? I'm currently going to
hack around it I think by simply making a function that updates the
EXPORT_FILE_NAME property with the current heading text.

Thanks in advance!

--

In Christ,

Timmy V.