* link doesn't get fontified
@ 2012-08-27 18:14 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2012-08-27 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

In this paragraph, when I open Org, the first link does not get
fontified.  The other two links do.

When I fill the paragraph, it gets fontified, but the paragraph does
not get filled.  When I fill the paragraph again, it gets filled and
fontified correctly.

===
Most physicians and scientists are not aware of
[[http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2012/01/more-you-than-you.html][disease
progression]].  They are not aware that
[[http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2011/06/severity.html][severe]]
sufferers exist
and are numerous and have
[[http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2012/01/three-things-people-dont-know.html][breadth
of facts]].  They are not
aware of the many deaths.
===

I have not been able to determine the circumstances in which this
occurs.  It seems intermittent.  It has occurred for a long time, so
it is not due to a recent Org.

This is not a critical bug, as it seems to only affect the Org buffer.

Thanks.

Samuel