From: Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com>
To: Max Nikulin <manikulin@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: git branch rename and git config q
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 17:16:19 -0700	[thread overview]

p.s. than k you for the faq link.  did not understand the wording re
the makefile stuff re wehther relevant.  the point about my patches
being semantically wrong in principle is a good one but any solution
other than submitting my patches and having them accepted would have
the same problem i thik.  undoing merge turnkey good.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com