* org-agenda moves point in all org agenda buffers
@ 2013-10-29  0:32 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2013-10-29  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Point is moved to beginning of buffer in every agenda file when I run
the agenda.

emacs -Q with a minimal test case and (setq org-agenda-window-setup
'current-window) has the bug.

Same thing without it does not.

Thanks.

Samuel

* Re: org-agenda moves point in all org agenda buffers
@ 2013-10-31  3:40 ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2013-10-31  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is anybody familiar enough with the code to have guesses why this bug occurs?

On 10/28/13, Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com> wrote:
> Point is moved to beginning of buffer in every agenda file when I run
> the agenda.
>
> emacs -Q with a minimal test case and (setq org-agenda-window-setup
> 'current-window) has the bug.
>
> Same thing without it does not.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.

* Re: org-agenda moves point in all org agenda buffers
@ 2013-11-05 11:04   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-11-05 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Samuel,

> Is anybody familiar enough with the code to have guesses why this
> bug occurs?

I don't have time to digg this further but I was able to reproduce
the bug, this is on my TODO list.

--
 Bastien

* Re: org-agenda moves point in all org agenda buffers
@ 2013-11-05 18:41     ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2013-11-05 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Thanks, Bastien.

@ 2013-11-06 15:27 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-11-06 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Samuel,

> Point is moved to beginning of buffer in every agenda file when I run
> the agenda.
>
> emacs -Q with a minimal test case and (setq org-agenda-window-setup
> 'current-window) has the bug.

This is fixed now, thanks.

--
 Bastien

* Re: org-agenda moves point in all org agenda buffers
@ 2013-11-08  1:55   ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2013-11-08  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Thank you, Bastien.