From: Carlo Tambuatco <oraclmaster@gmail.com>
To: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net>
Subject: Re: Is there a size limit to org files?
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 13:10:44 -0400	[thread overview]

You might want to look into what changed between org 9.5.5 and 9.6, because
that is when this strange behavior started (for me anyway). I've been
hanging onto
9.5.5 for as long as I could until I upgraded to emacs 29. Then the above
mentioned
strange behavior resumed. My fix for it was to split up my large org files
into
smaller files, and so far no strange behavior.