* Support for simultaneous running clocks?
@ 2020-07-18 15:57 Carlo Tambuatco
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Carlo Tambuatco @ 2020-07-18 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I don't know if anyone has suggested or is working on the ability for org
mode to
keep track of multiple running clocks simultaneously. I'd like the ability
to keep
track of, for example, how long something takes to compile while I keep
track of
how long I am working on some other project task at the same time.