I am wondering if anyone else running Mavericks (OSX 10.9.2) on a Mac is also having problems with ditaa? I'm running Emacs 24.3 and org-mode 8.2.6 Whenever I try to process some ditaa source code (either via an org file or even from the command line) using the version if ditaa that comes with org, I get the following unpleasant error ditaa version 0.9, Copyright (C) 2004--2009 Efstathios (Stathis) Sideris Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.stathissideris.ascii2image.core.ConversionOptions.(Lorg/apache/commons/cli/CommandLine;)V at org.stathissideris.ascii2image.core.CommandLineConverter.main(Unknown Source) even when running with the simplest of ditaa files. I get the same error if I use Apples Java (java 6) or Oracle's Java (java 7u60). PlantUML code runs like a charm, so it's something in the way Java is interacting with ditaa. It does work on a similar Mac (in the office) running OSX 10.7 with org mode 8.2.1, so I'm suspecting that there's something messed up with Mavericks. Is anyone else seeing this? Thanks, Adrian