While fooling around with capture templates, I have also noticed this: (progn (setq org-popup-calendar-for-date-prompt t) (read-date t))) When prompted, if you type something like "13:00" - it returns correct, expected datetime. But, if you do: (progn (setq org-popup-calendar-for-date-prompt nil) (read-date t))) And again, type some time value in the prompt - it returns date with no time. This seems to be a bug. On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 1:41 AM Marco Wahl wrote: > Hi Ag, > > > When I use (org-read-date t) and type something like "+2m" it works as > expected, but for > > some reason if I type something like "+2h" it returns datetime with no > > changes. Expected - two hours in the future. Am I missing something? > > AFAICS your expectation is not implemented. See function > org-read-date-get-relative. > > +1 for someone trying to implement this idea. > > > HTH, > -- > Marco > -- Regards, Ag.