Hi Bastien, I think it is a good idea to keep .po files for many languages. A translation project of the org-mode manual for Japanese is still working, which is based on a .po file. If we want, we can use a translation system like Pootle. Pootle: http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/pootle/en/latest/ Best, Takaaki 2012/12/28 Bastien > Hi David, > > davidam@es.gnu.org (David Arroyo Menéndez) writes: > > > I've translated orgguide to spanish. You can download the sources doing > > git pull to worg. > > Thanks for this work! This is great. > > It would be nice to have some explanations on how to rebuild the > manual from the .po file. Also, orgguide/orgguide.texi does not > tell what version it is, it's important to keep track of changes. > > > My idea would be open a new phase of revision. I accept contributions in > > this sense. > > With no explanations on how to contribute, I'm afraid you will have > approximatively 0 contributors :) Better to put those explanations > on Worg directly, perhaps orgguide/index.org ? > > I think a good move would be to create a new git repo on orgmode.org > with the orgguide.texi regularily sync'ed with Org's master orgguide, > and containing all .po(t) for all languages. From there we could then > publish the translated manuals. > > What do you think? > > Best, > > -- > Bastien > > -- Takaaki ISHIKAWA