On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > > > If so, is there a way to make compilation backwards compatible. I have > > a lot of old org files that would be a pain to update. Further, all > > the documentation on the org site is also out of date. > > a simple regex replace (or two I guess) will fix all in a file? Yes, I agree --- but that's a burden on long time users even if it is a simple sed script. I just wonder why the #+BEGIN_HTML was removed in the first place? What harm was it doing? And, why was this change made without updating the documentation to reflect it? -- Adam J. Aviv, PhD *Asst. Professor* *Computer Science* *U.S. Naval Academy* *(410) 293- 6655*