I just did an update to my org install, and when I recompiled my notes, I noticed that I was not getting literal exporting for things between a #+BEGIN_HTML and #+END_HTML tag, however #+HTML: prefix still exports properly. Am I to assume that #+BEGIN_HTML #+END_HTML will be completely replaced now with #+BEGIN_EXPORT html #+END_HTML If so, is there a way to make compilation backwards compatible. I have a lot of old org files that would be a pain to update. Further, all the documentation on the org site is also out of date. -- Adam J. Aviv, PhD *Asst. Professor* *Computer Science* *U.S. Naval Academy* *(410) 293- 6655*