Hi Bastien, I'm here, but frankly the list is a bit hard to follow regularly :) As for the patch, definitely! It's a lot more clean way, and fixes value results. Thanks Asrail! --a. 2012/10/24 Bastien > Hi Andrzej, > > Asrail posted this patch against ob-scala.el a while ago. > > Can you confirm it is okay to apply it? I'm reattaching > the patch in case you are not reading the Orgmode mailing > list anymore. > > Thanks in advance! > > Asrail writes: > > > * lisp/ob-scala.el (org-babel-scala-wrapper-method): Use an scala > > block enclosing the submitted code > > > > -- > Bastien > >