From: Daniel P Gomez <gomez.danp@gmail.com>
To: Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Bug: Weird interaction between ox-extra and include :minlevel
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:38:03 +0200	[thread overview]

I was thinking of #+ignore_tags. as an analog of #+exclude_tags. While
#+exclude_tags removes a complete subtree from export, #+ignore_tags
would only ignore headlines and insert the contents.
When used in combination, subtree would be excluded no matter what.

#+IGNORE_TAGS: ignore bar
#+EXLUDE_TAGS: noexport foo

The idea of ignore_tags, for me, would to allow grouping content
within the Org file in a manner that differs from the grouping of
content upon export - without having to resort to filter-hooks. Not
that hooks are bad, but they are harder to construct without proper
elisp skills and require knowledge about the Org API. Furthermore,
tags are excellent because they're easy to manipulate and search for.