From: Daniel Clemente <n142857@gmail.com>
To: Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl>
Subject: Re: Announcement: org-one-to-many
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 21:39:37 +0700	[thread overview]

breaking a big .org file in many small pieces is one of my major concerns
with .org and one which gives me lots of problems. Thank you very much for
having the clear objective of one-to-many.

If your goal is HTML export, you can do a function that iterates over all
headers and exports them (see below). But then links are broken, you need
to decide filenames, etc. Which is what your project solves.

org-one-to-many has a shortcoming which is present in so many "org to blog"
systems: it expects a particular structure (in this case, all headers at
the same level). I suggest you iterate over search results of a normal
search:

For instance, you can get all headers tagged with "tobesplit" like this:
(org-map-entries (lambda () (line-number-at-pos))  "+tobesplit" 'agenda)

One of the possible searches is "headers at level 2", so this new system
would include the one you have.

Greetings