It works now. Thanks! On Mon, 29 May 2023 at 08:34, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Daniel Clemente writes: > > > there was a recent change to how the tags table is initialized. I think > > that as a side effect, some tag functions like org-tags-expand don't work > > unless you open an org-mode buffer first. I have a small bash script that > > exports my agenda; right in the beginning (before opening any org-mode > > file) it collects some data by calling org-map-entries. org-map-entries > > needs org-tags-expand, which now fails because the syntax table hasn't > been > > initialized yet. > > > > Minimal case to reproduce this: > > Thanks for reporting! > Fixed, on main. > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=24ed8b204 > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >