Thanks, I replaced org-cycle/org-global-cycle with outline-cycle/outline-cycle-buffer, and then the outlining works. On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 at 18:56, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Daniel Clemente writes: > > > I also see the warnings. In my case it's because I'm using outline-minor > > mode in an elisp file. I'm not sure it's supported, but it worked years > > ago: ... > > It is not supported by Org mode. > The modern outline mode has `outline-cycle'. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >