Hello, Ihor! Thanks for taking the lead! I've sent you an invite from bbb.emacsverse.org. Once you decide on a time and date, please let me know a week or two beforehand so that I can put it in Emacs News. Do you want to go with Aug 9 at 6pm UTC+3? I can't make it (still focused on kiddo), but maybe if at least one or two other people confirm, then that could be a good starting point and we can see who else shows up. Sacha On Thu, Jul 27, 2023, 03:52 Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Russell Adams writes: > > >> We can make EmacsConf instance of BigBlueButton (BBB) available, as > >> well. FWIW I had more success with BBB than Jitsi for larger > >> meetings. > > This thread had no activity for a while. > Let me take the lead then. > > I am now in UTC+3 zone and can host a meetup in the evening my time > (~6-10pm). > > Say, early next month. Like Aug 9. (Alternative suggestions welcome; I > just randomly selected something no too far and no too close from now.) > > I will need a BBB account though. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >