Let's pick a Saturday one or two weeks after EmacsConf. Then we can announce it either during Timothy's talk or during the live Q&A after Timothy's talk in case the details don't get ironed out this weekend. People can share what they picked up at the conference, and I can show the Org files I use to manage EmacsConf behind the scenes. (Babel, SVG, mail merge, todo state hooks, ...) I am probably more available at 8 AM EST than in the afternoon (kiddo likes to sleep in), but I might be able to swing 1-3 PM EST especially if it'll be Dec 17 instead of Dec 10. Would either Dec 10 or 17 work for anyone, and can I get away with 8 AM (good for Europe and Asia, doable for Eastern, tough for Pacific time) or do we need 1-3pm EST? Sacha On Mon, Nov 7, 2022, 06:29 Russell Adams wrote: > On Mon, Nov 07, 2022 at 01:28:29PM +0800, Timothy wrote: > > Hi Ihor, > > > > > To clarify, Timothy’s presentation is going to be in December. > > > It would be great if you finalize how committed you can be to this by > > > then. Both from technical point of view and from your free time > > > availability. > > > > For the sake of the talk, it would have to be worked out a bit sooner > actually. > > I’ll most likely be submitting a recording next weekend. > > I hadn't intended this to conflict with anything else. I was hoping to > start a routine meeting, and like I said my time was constrained where > I hadn't started yet. > > Would it be better to wait and schedule something after Emacsconf? > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------ > Russell Adams RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.com > https://www.adamsinfoserv.com/ > >