* Conditionally loading ob-sh or ob-shell
@ 2020-04-21  8:58 Loris Bennett
From: Loris Bennett @ 2020-04-21  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to use one init.el across multiple machines with different
versions of Emacs and Org.  Since 'ob-sh.el' changed to 'ob-shell', I
need to do either

  (org-babel-do-load-languages
   'org-babel-load-languages
   '((org . t)
     (emacs-lisp . t)
     (shell . t)
     (perl . t)
     (R . t)
     (matlab . t)
     (gnuplot . t)
     (dot . t)
     (ditaa . t)
     (plantuml . t)
     (sqlite . t)
     (python . t)
     (latex . t)))
or

  (org-babel-do-load-languages
   'org-babel-load-languages
   '((org . t)
     (emacs-lisp . t)
     (sh . t)
     (perl . t)
     (R . t)
     (matlab . t)
     (gnuplot . t)
     (dot . t)
     (ditaa . t)
     (plantuml . t)
     (sqlite . t)
     (python . t)
     (latex . t)))

I can obviously use a conditional to test the Emacs or Org version and
execute one block or the other.  However, since the list of languages is
quite long, I would like to avoid repeating it.

I create init.el from an init.org, so I am open to tangling solutions too.

Cheers,

Loris