Nicolas, 2013/12/15 Nicolas Goaziou > Hello, > > Catonano writes: > > > I made a temporary repository here > > https://github.com/humanitiesNerd/exploring-org-mode > > > > in case anyone wants to take a look > > In "configuration.el" you use > > :org-html-html5-fancy 1 > > but it should be > > :html-html5-fancy 1 > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou > thank you so much for your suggestion ! I tried but it still doesn't work. That is, this block #+ATTR_HTML: :controls controls :width 350 #+BEGIN_VIDEO #+HTML: #+HTML: Your browser does not support the video tag. #+END_VIDEO gets translated to

Your browser does not support the video tag.

As for my versions of Org-mode, Emacs and operating system, I'm gonna write about it in a minute Thanks again