Hello, I use the following patch (against release_8.0) to refile with helm. Just set org-completion-handler to 'helm. 2013/4/18 Alan Schmitt > Hello, > > I tried using helm (the successor to anything) for everything, and it > was a bit too much. However, I really appreciated how it integrated with > org refiling. > > I've been trying to figure out how to enable helm only for refiling, by > binding "C-c C-w" in the org-mode-map to something, but I'm getting lost > in helm's source code. I guess it's calling "helm-org-headlines" at some > point, but I cannot find how it interacts with the usual refiling > approach. > > If someone is using helm with refiling, I'd gladly use some help here. > > Thanks, > > Alan > >