Hi everyone, I was playing around with org-rss today, and it is pretty cool. I would like to customize the way the subheading bodies look though, primarily to unescape some html things like <, to get rid of all the html tags, convert to org-mode links, to download so they can be displayed, etc... for example a body of an rss entry looks like: Philip Herron: Cython Book http://redbrain.co.uk/?p=147 http://redbrain.co.uk/cython-book/

Hey all i thought i should really share that i actually wrote a book on Cython. The book has detailed examples and even shows you how you can extend native C/C++ applications in python by doing it for Tmux. http://bit.ly/195ahQs

photoThe code can be found: https://github.com/redbrain/cython-book

Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:45:08 +0000 I would like this simplified to something like: Philip Herron: Cython Book http://redbrain.co.uk/?p=147 http://redbrain.co.uk/cython-book/ Hey all i thought i should really share that i actually wrote a book on Cython. The book has detailed examples and even shows you how you can extend native C/C++ applications in python by doing it for Tmux. http://bit.ly/195ahQs [[feed-images/photo.jpg]] The code can be found: https://github.com/redbrain/cython-book basically, get the html code as close to org as reasonable. i found a way to get an html parse tree (libxml-parse-html-region start end), but I can't figure out how to convert that to the text I want. Has anyone done anything like this? John ----------------------------------- John Kitchin Associate Professor Doherty Hall A207F Department of Chemical Engineering Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA 15213 412-268-7803 http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu