From: John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: "Fraga, Eric" <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Links to LaTeX equations
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 10:19:11 -0400	[thread overview]

Org-ref provides a ref link for exactly this purpose. It looks like
ref:an-equation and if you click on it it jumps to the label. The link is
red if the label doesn't exist and maroonish if it does. It exports in
latex as \ref{an-equation}. It sounds like just what you need.

You can get org-ref on melpa.

--
John

Professor John Kitchin