* Continued lists
@ 2019-11-02  9:34 Jarmo Hurri
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jarmo Hurri @ 2019-11-02  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Greetings.

I know that lists can be continued using the following syntax:

# -----------------------------------------------------------
* First heading
  1. a list begins here
* Second heading
  2. [@2] list continues

I find myself doing this all the time, especially when working on Beamer
slides.

Given how smart org mode is (it is!), I find manual list continuation
weird. My questions are:

a. Is there already a better way?
b. [@b] Could we have one?

Jarmo