I added a user variable for that key-binding. I like C-c ] because there is no shift to get ). You can set org-ref-insert-cite-key to what ever shortcut you prefer now. I would prefer to keep org-ref where it is until it "stabilizes". This summer my group will be using it pretty extensively for writing papers, so I anticipate by this fall it will be pretty stable. John ----------------------------------- John Kitchin Associate Professor Doherty Hall A207F Department of Chemical Engineering Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA 15213 412-268-7803 http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 4:31 AM, Vikas Rawal wrote: > > > All the talk about citations in org-mode inspired me to finish and polish > some code I have been working on for my group for a while on > bibtex/reftex/org-mode integration. I packaged it up in a literate > programming org-file here: > https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/org-ref.org. > > > Thanks John. This looks very useful. > > Do you plan to add this to org-mode/contrib? > > I was wondering if it would be useful to change the default keybinding C-c > ] to C-c ) instead, since C-c ] is by default bound to org-remove-file. > > Vikas > >